Monday 18 February 2013

Buttercup Pincushion



I have been absent for way too long from this blog!!! I've been trying to get back into a regular posting schedule though, because I've got loads to talk about!

Back in July, I finally tried out a pattern from With Fabric and Thread, the buttercup pincushion! I'm in love with this pattern and the end product is so adorable!



It's pretty huge, so no more fumbling to try and find a place to fit my pins in. This was my first attempt at using an actual pattern, and there were SO many pieces to cut out. It went incredibly slowly...



Then I realised, on starting the project, how much hand sewing was required. I really don't enjoy having to hand sew.



It's lucky that it ended up so cute, definitely worth the time it took me!

No comments:

Post a Comment